Why Start a LinkedIn Group?
Building a LinkedIn group around a specific cause or niche topic can provide many business benefits. You could:
- Build more awareness with your target markets
- Position you and/or your company as an industry thought leader
- Nurture valuable industry relationships
- Showcase and highlight your own thought leadership content
- Generate interest and inquiries for your company
- Convert group members to subscribers and advocates for your brand
As you can see, there are many good reasons to start a LinkedIn group, but it can be very helpful to have some guidelines for managing a successful group after you .for more info: http://goo.gl/EBK6V
To advance your business, you need to stay current on trends and continue to innovate. A powerful and effective way to amplify your marketing mix and generate new business is social network marketing. Establishing a social media presence for your business is important. Effective social network marketing involves creating and sharing information–rich content. Social networks can be effective channels to make connections, share content, create a following and market your business. LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 175 million users, who spend an average of 7 minutes a day on the site. LinkedIn has a visitor-to-lead conversion rate of 2.74%, which is outstanding and almost three times higher than the conversion rates of Facebook and Twitter. Get LinkedIn, and amplify your marketing mixwith social network marketing.
LinkedIn Best Practices
1. Add Applications
for more info: http://socialmediatoday.com/monica-romeri/1016676/6-linkedin-best-practices
LinkedIn is the most powerful social networking sit to help you grow your business. It makes Twitter, Facebook and YouTube seem like social networking sites for kids.
If you want to hang with the big players—a place where connections are made, leads are generated, and deals go down—then you need to spend more of your time on LinkedIn.
Although other sites have their purpose in the business world and many people utilize multiple social networking sites, LinkedIn is still the number-one place to market your business. Here are ways to use LinkedIn and get results:
#1: Use LinkedIn Groups & Receive Tons of New Leads Daily
Do you have a LinkedInCompany page?
Have you employed the newly designed look and features?
If you haven’t created a LinkedIn Company Page, now is the time to do so.
The new layout makes it easier for people to find, follow and engage with your Company Page.
Here are the new design updates and features that you can take advantage of on your Company Page.
#1: Banner Images
For more info: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/optimize-new-linkedin-company-page/
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 175 million members and growing rapidly. LinkedIn connects you to your trusted contacts and helps you exchange knowledge, ideas, and opportunities with a broader network of professionals.
Watch this short video for an overview of what LinkedIn is and how it can help you.
for more info: http://learn.linkedin.com/what-is-linkedin/
1. Set a personalised URL with your name. The same name you use with other profiles: your brand.
2. Create a unique extract. Can you summarise everything into a single sentence that makes you unique and special, something that sets you apart from everyone else? I bet you can!
3. End in a clear, direct and powerful way. End each section in your profile with something that really makes an impact on the reader; we always remember what we read last better than what we read first. It is quite common to start strong and end weak. Remember, go against the current! No one else does
for more info: http://socialmediatoday.com/isra-garcia/934491/13-quick-tips-optimise-your-linkedin-profile
Social media is like a professional cocktail hour— a way to connect, share and interact with others beyond the confines of your cubicle. But now, it feels more like an epic college kegger — the kind where you find yourself wandering in a sea of red cups, the clamor of rowdy partygoers drowning out any real conversation and eliminating the chance to forge relationships that don’t involve tacos at 3 a.m.
for more info: http://mashable.com/2012/10/02/network-twitter-linkedin/